My daughter started to sit up unsupported a month ago, She was only 5 mos and 3 weeks old by that time. Today is my daughter is 6 months and 3 weeks old.
- *She can now lunge forward to reach things,
- *she's very good in sitting unsupported,
- *She rocks back and forth when she is on her saucer/rocker or even when I'm holding her with her both hands,
- *she can stand up on her crib holding on the rail of the crib, she can pull herself up holding on to my hands,
- *she rolls over, lift her arms to be picked up,
- *she use her hand to bat things, hold and shake different objects and bring interesting toys to her mouth including her feet.
- *Terrah Joy loves to watch her baby Einstein tape and singing and dancing videos. She gets so upset and start screaming when you take things away from her too.
- *She also loves to grab toys or anything that her older brother is holding.
My kids are a handful plus I have the twins too. But I'm happy being a mom and a stepmom. I thank God everyday for such a wonderful blessing. My kids are our joy and love.