- Wash hand thoroughly with antibacterial soap then rinse thoroughly.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home
- Dont touch your face especially out of your mucous membranes
- Avoid sick people.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
My daughter started to sit up unsupported a month ago, She was only 5 mos and 3 weeks old by that time. Today is my daughter is 6 months and 3 weeks old.
- *She can now lunge forward to reach things,
- *she's very good in sitting unsupported,
- *She rocks back and forth when she is on her saucer/rocker or even when I'm holding her with her both hands,
- *she can stand up on her crib holding on the rail of the crib, she can pull herself up holding on to my hands,
- *she rolls over, lift her arms to be picked up,
- *she use her hand to bat things, hold and shake different objects and bring interesting toys to her mouth including her feet.
- *Terrah Joy loves to watch her baby Einstein tape and singing and dancing videos. She gets so upset and start screaming when you take things away from her too.
- *She also loves to grab toys or anything that her older brother is holding.
My kids are a handful plus I have the twins too. But I'm happy being a mom and a stepmom. I thank God everyday for such a wonderful blessing. My kids are our joy and love.
Labels: baby's development stage
We let our 20 mos. old son feed himself this breakfast. His dad gave him a bowl of oatmeal with flaxseed, wheatbran and honey. He loves oatmeal for breakfast. This is how he looks like everytime he finished his meal. Food all over his head and face and sometimes he even put his bowl on his head like a hat. He is my little messy eater. The picture w/ the bowl was taken 2 mos ago.
As usual I'll go to bed late I mean... early in the morning since it's already 2:o6 in the morning. Well me and my hubby watch "Brides War". The movie finished around 12:00 and I decided to mess around with my blog, and well I managed to find a 3 column template, downloaded some pics and slide shows and here it is I mean it's not yet done but I'm so happy with the outcome of my effort. But I have to go my hubby is calling me to bed. Till next blog.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Just Started my blog so bare with me. I had a chat with my friend Jamie today and talked about my blog, ask her help to help me monetize it someday cause she told me i needed 30 days before i could start to monetize my blog. I also asked her to be one of the God mother of Ethan for the coming dedication. And she agreed so thank you Jamie. I met Jamie @ the US Immigration in the phil. and since then we called each other from time to time. I'll be doing a dedication for my son and daughter this coming June 21st. But me and my hubby have to attend a seminar 2nd sunday of that month. I planned to have the dedication @ Harbor Light Church in Thornton Fremont Ca. 5-10 mins away from here. Well can't wait to finally dedicate my kids to the Lord. My kids are the very best and wonderful blessings I recieved from God. I'm so thankful and feel blessed everyday having them and seeing them grow. And I have to make sure and do my best to bring them up with a God fearing spirit. So help me God.