Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dedication's Invitation.

I finally finished the dedication's invitation for my son and daughter. I made it through Adobe photoshop CS4. The invitation has 10 layers got it from 7 different pictures and after a couple of tries to print them i finally got the right color. Cause most of the time you get different color for your prints, usually they come out darker compare to the computer. At first I ordered 1 print from Longs for 1.49 for 5x7 it came out perfect so I ordered 15 more but it came out so dark so I went there and complain about it. Good grief they refund my money. So I ended up ordering prints @ Costco for the same same size but they cost 39 cents a piece. Yeee i save so much, I
saved $31 for 30 copies. So this is the invitation I made.

4 comments:

Arlyna said...

Cute and simple :) - your kids are so adorable. Hope it will be a fun sunny event for your famiy and friends.

PinayWAHM said...

Nice job!

Happy weekend!

Mommy J

Anonymous said...

lovely...;)

katherine said...

oi cute Weng. I like it.

MY LIFE COLLECTION © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*