Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fathers Day

A lot of things happen this last 2 weeks thats why didnt had a chance to bloghop. But here I am started visiting site again. Thanks to Katherine, and Arlynna who never gets tired dropping by and leaving me msgs. Well my stepsons was promoted to middle high, their last week of school, we were at their school everyday watching plays and programs, birthday parties. And on Fathers Day I made my hubby and son a breakfast


Oatmeal, with flaxseeds, honey and strawberry, their fav breakfast

My family, my life

2 comments:

Arlyna said...

Handsome men and cute daughter. Row, I never get tired of coming to your blog take care :)

katherine said...

pag tinitingnan ko tong pic nilang 5..si hubby mukhang kuya ng apat..hehe ang popogi nila at may prinsesa hehehe

MY LIFE COLLECTION © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*